Wednesday, November 19, 2008

EARTHQUAKE!!!

I forget to mention that we had a 6.2 earthquake last night around 1 in the morning. I guess it happened on the Costa Rica and Panama border. I was slightly awake and could hear the ground rumbling and got out of bed to walk to the kids room when the main part ran right down the hallway of our house. It was bouncing pretty good (or I was mostly still asleep). Caleb had some lego toys on the side of his bed that got bounced off and ended up splattering over the tile floor. And then . . . just like that it was gone.

Kind of like the thief that ran across the top of our roof in the middle of the night over the weekend.

Too bad Heather was in Chile - she missed all the fun!!

I don't mind these little ones, kind of interesting, but I'm certainly hoping we never have a big one here or in Chile. Although I hear that Chile is overdue for a big one . . . .

No comments: