Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ROUGH WEEK

PLEASE PRAY!!! The last 2 nights has found our whole family ministering in a situation at the church that has deep complications and implications.

On Sunday night we had a members meeting which was difficult to say the least! It started at 5:30pm and lasted until 11:30 pm. It was decided that one of the deacons along with Doug and I would talk to the person who seems to be the root of many of the problems.

I praise God that we have a new couple here on the field who are kind, gracious, and have sought to support all the other missionaries in whatever way they can. Their daughter, a jr. at SCA was here the whole time and put our kids to bed and took care of things here.

Then last night the deacon, Doug, and I met with this person, while my kids got to play at the pastor's house right behind the church. I took them because the meeting was only supposed to be from 7:30-8:00, but it didn't start until 8:15 and we finished around 11:15. My kids and me too for that matter, are EXHAUSTED!!

The meeting was somewhat productive and I along with the deacon have another pending meeting this week to resolve a few more things with this person and another member. PLEASE PRAY!!

No comments: