Saturday, December 6, 2008

UH, OH it's coming...

The other day Doug overheard the very end of a conversation between Caleb and Hannah.

"You know Caleb, I still don't understand how a baby can come out of a mommy's bellybutton."

We have not taught her that! In fact she's never asked how babies get out of a mommy's belly. She knows that babies are connected to their mommys' through the cord that then becomes the baby's belly button. This is probably her confusion. I don't think we'll set her straight though until she really asks. Innocence is a wonderful thing!!!

Just a little reminder that they grow up WAY TOO FAST!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't looked at your musings for a long time! So cool to see your church, your friends there, and your house! I like it...makes me miss international experiences.

Anonymous said...

Noelle told grandpa that I peed the baby out. She is younger than Hannah, but maybe a little closer to the truth about babies? =)

Rachel