Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dentistry in Costa Rica

I'm shocked! I've experienced some of the worst dental care here through a traveling dental truck the school brought in, but now I've experienced the BEST dental care I've EVER had! I have 6 cavities and therefore had 2 filled today, 2 tomorrow, and 2 more probably on Friday. I'd schedule the final 2 for Thursday, but I've been helping with music in chapels and I have to sing on Thursday and Friday morning. Therefore, I'll have to wait until Friday. Amazingly for the BEST dental care that I've EVER recieved, it only cost $80 WITHOUT insurance to have 2 fillings! Next week I may have to get a set of small braces to fix my bottom center teeth that beginning to overlap. Either way this dentist is going to get my GOLDEN RECOMENDATION to all the students I can talk to. She was so gentle and used enough novecain (Spelling??) and with my headphones I actually almost fell asleep! Amazing HUH???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAKE ME AN APPOINTMENT!!!!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't have to pull the dentist's hand out of your mouth...?

Lil' Bro