Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sights, Sounds, and Customs Series Volume 3

Imagine yourself entering a large trafic circle in a city of 6 million. There are cars going everywhere! When should I pull out into this mess?? Wait, the lights about to change to red over there, so then I'll get my shot! Ok, the light's red now, these cars will pass and I'll go. The cars pass and yet I'm still waiting, and waiting. Waiting for what you may ask?.....A horse and ox cart. Yup A HORSE AND OX CART! They weer on the inside lane of the trafic circle and had to move over 3 lanes to exit the trafic circle. I don't know how these drivers and horses can handle the rattling of nerves. I don't like a trafic circle in a car and you certianly won't see me in a cart going around one anytime soon!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I feel your pain! Driving in Santiago (and now Iquique) totally rattles my nerves!!