Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back in the amusement park

OK, so the Doctora called last night. She said that the results were normal and therefore, believes that I do not have Addison’s Disease. So now is the BIG question. What do I have? I tested positive while in Costa Rica for having been exposed to Epstein Barr (Mono), but not having an active virus of Mono. Therefore maybe this is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which sometimes results when Epstein Barr becomes chronic. We don’t know, these are all speculations! For right now, the doctora is having me stay on the low dosage of meds that I was on while she talks to another endocrinologist to get his opinion. Then more tests of various kinds. We’ll see!

Thanks for all the prayers! We’ll keep you updated as things progress!
Heather

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Alrighty, I'll keep praying. God knows what it is. :)
Praying the tests will be clear as to what you have. Hang in there with the tests to come!