Thursday, May 14, 2009

School Board Meeting in my PJ's

Yup! You read it correctly. I attended a school board meeting in my pj's! It happens to be school spirit week at Santiago Christian Academy where I am currently teaching a class of juniors and seniors, environmental science. Yesterday was Pajama day, so OF COURSE I went in my pj's, slippers, and robe with my hair up and a bit messy. Since I don't teach until the end of the day, I had to head to my meeting in my pj's. It was rather comical, when a teacher was asked to join us to answer a question we all had. After seeing Kelly walk by the room where we were having our meeting, I stepped out to ask her to come in for a moment. She responded, "I'm not exactly dressed for a meeting." To which I responded by stepping further out where she could see me and asking, "and I am??" Needless to say, her sweatpants and sweatshirt with slippers, was dressed up compared to my cotton pajama set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had crazy hair day for spirit week this year and it just happened that after school a group of teachers were going out to a nice dinner because one of the teachers was leaving the school... so we have a lot of nice pictures at a nice dinner with crazy hair... those days are fun.
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

What - no picture this time? :)
-Mellyn