Tuesday, June 16, 2009

At a Camera's Glance

I haven't had time to write here recently. I'm sorry!
Doug has been getting used to the finance office as he has finally taken over that duty. I've begun heading up the Ladies' ministry at our church, discipling 2 ladies, teaching Thursday night kids' class (English class with a Bible lesson), and temporarily teaching the kids' Sunday School class as the teacher is preparing for a missions trip. I'm still teaching at the ABWE high school until the 1st of July and then I'm taking a while off to focus on our family and the church.
Since we've been so busy, I thought that I'd give you a glimpse into our lives through the pictures we've taken recently.
Our most recent family picture for our church's directory

The children presenting to the adults what they learned in Sunday School class.
Pastor Christian, with his wife Sandra, and their 4 kids
Alejandro, Melissa, Christian, and Jeremias

Our church during a church service.
Because of having Addison's Disease, I have to sometimes wear a mask to avoid catching even the common cold.
Me with my little friend, Antonia. I've been teaching Sunday School class for all of the kids.

Doug talking to our deacon, Italo and another pastor during our married couples meeting
Married Couples meeting. The first one held with the new church.
The view from outside our house looking at the mountains covered in snow.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Your view of the mountains is breathtaking! What a blessing to see one of God's BIG creations every day. There's something about the vastness of the mountains, the ocean, and the night sky that really helps me keep things in perspective. I've missed the mountains since we moved to the midwest (even though that was 18 years ago!).