Friday, June 26, 2009

Things I never thought I'd see...

...Myself buying clothes...for my dog.

...Myself NOT owning a dishwasher.

...The point in wearing LLBean jeans with polar fleece lining let alone spending the money to buy them! They are FABULOUS!!
...My own breath while sitting in church.

...So many horses and buggies in a city this large.

...Me staying up until midnight consistently.

...Myself making MAS quanities of corn bed warmers.

...Myself not wanting to take a bath because the tub's too cold to lay down in.

...Myself tell my children to put on their hats INSIDE the house.



1 comment:

Jen said...

What about wearing gloves, scarfs, and hats while it RAINS? sometimes it's so cold when it rains in Chile.

In Mexico there were many days in the winter that it was cold and we didn't have heat there, so I would wait until it was like 12 or something to shower, because the bathroom was warmer in the middle of the day!! I also showered on my tippy toes until the cold metal tub warmed up from the water.

:) I love reading your blogs. It makes me feel some part of a special community.