Friday, July 18, 2008

Next Step - Hospital

I just got off the phone again with the doctor and because my low grade fever has continued today, he has said that it isn't unreasonable to wait out the weekend, but then in order to run more tests and such, I have to be admitted into the hospital. His main reason for this is that we've already spent around $300 in out patient tests and doctor visits, which we have no insurance for, so he would rather be able to admit me so as to run more tests with our 100% coverage in patient medical insurance.

Not sure what we'll do. Maybe I'll wait it out a bit longer, I still have to talk to Doug and make a decision. I'll keep you all posted. Just keep praying!!!

This is SOOO foreign to me! I've never been this ill. I've never missed school for this long. I've never had to have meals brought in, except when I gave birth. It's amazing how much identity I find from the things I "do" for my family, for my teachers, for my mission, for God. It's really hard to apply the Be Still and Know that He is my God verse.

No comments: