Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

Well, I met with the doctor today and after many blood tests and analysis, I am at the right level of medication. I simply have to change when I take one of my pills, so as to spread out the hormon level throughout the day. Praise the Lord all is well!

I also have received clearance to visit Chile in November with the purpose of meeting with doctors and seeing the hospital where I would be taken care of to ensure and reasure me that I will have the care that I might need in the event of an emergency with Addison's disease. While there I will bring some things down to Chile so we don't have to transport them all over the states before finally getting them to Chile. This thankfully includes our beloved pet rabbit, Galatea. God is GOOD!!

No comments: