Thursday, August 14, 2008

Saying Goodbye

We've said goodbye to various friends this week as another trimester ends and many of our friends have completed their Spanish language training. They are moving on to their mission country and we move on to homeschooling and tutoring for me. Of course Doug will contine to take classes at ILE. Here are some pictures of the closing ceremony of Caleb and Hannah's summer camp. I have short videos too, but they seem to be too large to get up.




Me and my friend J. She has been a GREAT friend here! I will miss her dearly, but I pray for God's blessings upon them and their 4 kids and hopefully more in the future, as they go to Peru.

My language class from this trimester. Annabelle, our maestra, Amy and my friend Tasha! Amy is heading back to the states and Tasha has one more trimester before their family leaves in December for Uruguay.

No comments: