Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Estudio Biblico

WOW!! I just finished my first official Bible study in Spanish as a ministry opportunity. I've prepared lots of Bible studies for my language class last trimester, but this was the first time I got to use the Spanish and the concepts that I had studied and practiced last trimester. Thank you Annabelle (my teacher)! Our new friends from Word of Life who were transferred here from Brasil to take over the ministry, asked me to share a Bible study for the ladies of Word of Life here. God is teaching me about His strength rather than my own and so I simply shared what God has been showing me. It seemed to go well and my missionary friend said it was great! I only hope God uses it, if not for anyone else who was there, but for my continued growth in Him! Here's a picture we took afterward of me with some of the ladies.

No comments: